Day 4 of 30 Min Project 12/18/14
Uggh, not really feeling it tonight, but here goes :P.
- So, said last night that here’s what I needed to do:
- time to start creating some tests!
- Use tests to drive the api bits forward for things
- Start writing the controllers for todos with tests
- Let’s setup a few sandbox mongo dibs on http://compose.io so I can play
- got my normal one setup, will need test shortly
- OK, let’s start setting up some tests
- Originally we had a JS class that did all the data loading, may not need that right away, but I’m thinking of using the machinist (https://github.com/derptest/machinist-js) stuff I was working on to ease test data creation
- for now let’s start without it and see where it makes sense
- Instead of putting this stuff in a separate JS file, pushing this into my gulpfile instead this time around
- Let’s get the simple data wipe function done first
- OK, didn’t get very far this evening :P, started getting my test infrastructure in place but not to the point of running tests yet
- Get at least one test written and running (not necessarily passing, but running)